Throbert's Theatre of Thinkologizing main page

THROBERT'S THEATRE of THINKOLOGIZING!



02 January 2005
 

SUNDAY MORNING TIME WASTER

No, not church, you scandalous heathen!

I'm referring to this here Superhero Generator, with which I've spent the past hour and a half creating my own fantasy alter ego:

Captain Frot and Rugby

Captain Frot travels the galaxy promoting safe male/male love-makin', and when necessary, gently correcting both clueless homophobes and whiny gays with his bionic foot, high-voltage fingers, and trusty Baretta. (At least, I'm guessing that's a Baretta. The truth is I don't know a Baretta from a barrette.) Sidekick Rugby the Rat provides backup with his savage teeth and amazing Urine Powers.

P.S. I should mention that if you want to make your own Superhero at the link above, the only way to save it is by doing a screen capture. On a Windows computer, you do this by hitting the PRINT SCREEN button that's just to the right of the F12 key -- that copies whatever's displaying on your monitor as an image on the Clipboard. Then go into a graphics editing program like Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro and click "Paste" or type Ctrl+V to open the saved clipboard image into the image program.

Oh, yeah -- if you're feeling girly, try this Make-Your-Own Barbie™ link. I linked to it a couple years ago, but it seems they've updated the interface since I designed this dollie for my pretend boyfriend of the time, Scott Bakula:

Oh, yeah, and while I was digging around in my archives for that Barbie picture, I found this, which is suddenly topical again since the publication date for Harry Potter #6 has just been announced. (I'm not telling -- Google it up, lazy-ass.)

UPDATE: Actually, stupid Mattel hasn't changed the Make-a-Barbie interface in the past two years -- STILL NO WEAPONS OPTION, dammit. How is a sister supposed to take care of herself in these crazy times without some basic firearms, pplz??!

posted by Throbert | 1/02/2005 09:53:00 AM |
Comments: Post a Comment
throbert says:
me and mine
greatest hits
добро пожаловать на
♪♫♭ ДИСКОТЕКУ ♭♫♪
SUPRÊME!
blogs
links
archives