Throbert's Theatre of Thinkologizing main page

THROBERT'S THEATRE of THINKOLOGIZING!



01 October 2002
 

[SFX: The jingle-jangle melody of coins in a tin cup]

Christmas is coming
The goose is getting fat
Please to put a penny
In a young man's hat

If you haven't got a penny
A ha'penny will do
If you haven't got a ha'penny
Then Pay-Pal, foo'!

Readers: Although maintaining this Blog involves no out-of-pocket expenses for me, the labor I put into it takes away from the time I have available to accept freelance assignments as a consumer electronics reviewer -- my major source of (moderate) income.

(See, for instance, a recent digital camera review I did for cnet.com. The Minolta F100 is a compact model offering plenty of manual control so that users who know what they're doing can get more predictable results in tricky lighting conditions.)

Although the reviews pay well, they can be labor intensive and writing them is much less enjoyable than working on the Blog. So if this site one day generates enough PayPal revenue that I can afford to turn down one of the freelance assignments offered to me each month, I'll be a very happy camper -- and I'll have more time to produce quality writing for your entertainment.

With grateful air kisses or manly handshake,
Rob

P.S. I promise not to bug you about it again for another month or so, when mom's birthday comes up.

posted by Throbert | 10/01/2002 11:19:00 AM |
Comments: Post a Comment
throbert says:
me and mine
greatest hits
добро пожаловать на
♪♫♭ ДИСКОТЕКУ ♭♫♪
SUPRÊME!
blogs
links
archives