Throbert's Theatre of Thinkologizing main page

THROBERT'S THEATRE of THINKOLOGIZING!



09 October 2002
 

Another blast from the past: If you're reading this, William Donahue of the CATHOLIC LEAGUE for Religious and Civil Rights, you won't want to miss the raging torrents of virulent anti-Catholic bigotry on display here, in an open letter I wrote to homosexual journalist Mike Signorile, who'd had all sorts of mean and Godwin's Law-infracting things to say about Pope J.P. 2. It's foul-mouthed and blasphemous in the extreme -- I used to work blue when I were a young'un -- but there's a half-ass defense of Catholicism in there somewhere. (My devoutly Catholic lezbo buddy Anne will vouch for it.)

posted by Throbert | 10/09/2002 01:58:00 AM |
Comments: Post a Comment
throbert says:
me and mine
greatest hits
добро пожаловать на
♪♫♭ ДИСКОТЕКУ ♭♫♪
SUPRÊME!
blogs
links
archives