Throbert's Theatre of Thinkologizing main page

THROBERT'S THEATRE of THINKOLOGIZING!



29 September 2002
 

Readers: Because -- judging by the hit counter at the bottom -- my regular audience is still very small, running this website currently requires no monetary investment from me other than a recent upgrade to a Blogger Pro subscription, which I can easily afford. Hence, no PayPal tip jar as yet. However, I do put a fair amount of labor into producing polished material, and in researching links when necessary. If you've enjoyed what you've read here, then, please consider paying me back by taking a few minutes to spread some positive word-of-mouth by linking this Blog on your own site or passing the URL along to friends who you think might also enjoy it.

Thanks!

Update: Now that I think about it, I guess there's no harm in saying that monetary donations are gratefully accepted if a few dollars are within your means. Look at it this way: How much are you willing to pay for your favorite magazine at the newsstand? Divide that by ten because my Blog offers much less content than the average magazine, has a staff of one, and lacks glossy-paper photo spreads you can cut out and use for a découpage project. There, surely you can afford that much, can't you? If not, then positive word-of-mouth will make me almost as happy.

posted by Throbert | 9/29/2002 01:43:00 PM |
Comments: Post a Comment
throbert says:
me and mine
greatest hits
добро пожаловать на
♪♫♭ ДИСКОТЕКУ ♭♫♪
SUPRÊME!
blogs
links
archives