Throbert's Theatre of Thinkologizing main page

THROBERT'S THEATRE of THINKOLOGIZING!



22 September 2002
 

Hey, hey, hey -- feedback! Friday I was wondering whether there were such a thing as IQ tests for infants, on account of the fact that my adopted founding child Throbert Jr. (or Throbertina Jr.) has displayed signs of truly precocious spatial-mapping ability and physical coordination. Well, a reader has just informed me by email that, yes, I can shell out $500-$1000 to a child psychologist to confirm what I already suspect.

Unfortunately, my correspondent also notes that testing protocols require the child to have relatively well-developed language skills -- an area in which, as I've already noted, Throbert Jr. (or Throbertina Jr.) may be slightly behind the curve for his (or her) age. Plus, of course, with new people there's always a non-negligible mauling risk, but knock wood, he (or she) will grow out of that little quirk any month now.

posted by Throbert | 9/22/2002 12:49:00 AM |
Comments: Post a Comment
throbert says:
me and mine
greatest hits
добро пожаловать на
♪♫♭ ДИСКОТЕКУ ♭♫♪
SUPRÊME!
blogs
links
archives